PAARSAN Co. was established in 2006 with the purpose of specialized production of industrial resistors. Studies conducted in the research and development (R&D) unit of PAARSAN Co. led to the acquisition of the following resistance technologies:
- Neutral Grounding Resistor (NGR)
- Dynamic Braking Resistor (DBR)
- Motor Control & Starting Resistor
- Harmonic Filter
- Load Bank & Dummy Load Bank
- Battery Testing & Discharge Resistor
By improving the quality of its products as well as innovating in the production of new products, PAARSAN Co. has been able to meet the request of its customers to the desired extent and offer its products in a competitive environment.
By combining technical knowledge and experience of skilful personnel, PAARSAN Co. has been able to launch the production line of the following resistors for the first time in Iran:
- Wire Wound resistance with spiral ceramic structure and high cooling capability
- Special Grid Type resistance with reduction of mechanical stress due to temperature (thermal stress)
- Ribbon Type dynamic braking resistors without welding and with high operating temperature
- Edge Wound resistance with the ability to withstand high currents and vibration resistant
In the past, the manufacture of these products was monopolized by foreign companies and the railway, oil, gas and petrochemical industries were dependent on it. PAARSAN Co. is proud to take a step towards self-sufficiency and entrepreneurship by tirelessly striving to adhere to its organizational values such as customer respect, critical spirit, attention to customer requests, employee empowerment and quality maintenance.